Tennis Canada has a great history of forging long term and truly successful marketing programs, based on a set of values and objectives we share with our corporate partners.
As a not-for-profit national sport governing body, we manage all national and international tennis competitions in Canada, including junior, senior and wheelchair championships.
Canada’s largest annual tennis events are the National Bank Open presented by Rogers in Toronto and l’Omnium Banque Nationale présenté par Rogers in Montreal, respectively found online at: National Bank Open presented by Rogers and Omnium Banque Nationale présenté par Rogers.
The success of these competitions provides the necessary funds to develop tennis throughout our country. Therefore, our corporate partnerships are an essential cornerstone of all our tennis programming.
Each partner organization is unique with its own values and objectives and Tennis Canada brings an open mind to sponsorship negotiations, creating customized programs that speak directly to partners’ objectives.
To discuss partnership opportunities with Tennis Canada and the National Bank Open/l’Omnium Banque Nationale, contact:
Vice President, Corporate Partnerships (Montreal)
Tel: 514.273.1515, ext. 6239
e-mail: [email protected]
Take a look at Tennis Canada’s Mission, Vision and Values.
Sponsor Brand Exposure
Partnership with National Bank Open and Omnium Banque Nationale provides exceptional exposure for your brand both on-site and through broad media coverage. The events in Montreal and Toronto provide a combined audience of 6.7 million domestic viewers (150 million worldwide) each summer. Sponsor benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Television advertising
- Prime television brand exposure
- Tournament print materials
- On-site signage
- Retail space
- Tournament Web site branding
- On-site promotions (ie. title of a specific day, sampling, tennis clinics, contests, giveaways, spectators activities)
- In-store promotions
- Exclusive world-class hospitality
- Media and public relations opportunities
- Integration with social media
- Global Audience of 79.4 million
- 284 hours of domestic broadcast coverage
- 6.7 million domestic television audience
- Over 10,500 hours of international collective broadcast for men’s and women’s tournaments
- Over 16.7 million page impressions during tournament
- 49% of spectators are female
- 43% of spectators are in the 35 to 54 age range
- 90% of National Bank Open fans have a post-secondary education
- 93% of fans rate the event as very good or excellent
- Close to 6.6 million Canadians have played tennis in the past year
- Nearly 60% of Canadians define themselves as tennis fans
- Tennis ranks 5th among the most followed sports in Canada, and 2nd in Quebec.
- Tennis players are active, healthy people who tend to have an above-average consumption rate
- In 2018, Tennis Canada welcomed more than 328,000 fans at the National Bank Open events in Montreal and Toronto
- Male/female ratio is 56/44