For additional information, please contact the Box Office at [email protected] or at 1-855-836-6470 / 514-273-1515 ext. 2.
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PROHIBITED ITEMS
Safety is among our highest priorities at National Bank Open presented by Rogers, and we take every reasonable step to ensure the safety of everyone who enters the IGA Stadium site. Again this year, we will be implementing several important security measures, in accordance with municipal, provincial and federal laws and regulations.
- We encourage you to arrive at least 60 minutes prior to the start of play to avoid delays and facilitate stadium entry. The site will now open up at 11:00 a.m. from August 5-14 and at 11 p.m. on Sunday August 15.
- All ticketholders are subject to security measures (metal detection and bag inspection) before entering IGA Stadium.
- There is a limit of one bag per ticketholder.
- All bags are subject to inspection and must meet the following conditions:
- Maximum size: 15 liters
- Please bring as few items as possible.
- A paid bag storage will be available before you enter the National Bank Open presented by Rogers.
Here are a few tips for faster stadium entry:
- Be cooperative with staff members and volunteers and follow their instructions.
- Be prepared to have your bag inspected
- You will be asked to walk through a metal detector. Please advise security staff if you should not be screened by a metal detector for medical reasons.
KEEP THESE ITEMS ON:
the following items are permitted on site:
- Sealed clear plastic bottles
- Cameras, provided the following rules are followed:
- No flash photography during play
- No tripods, monopods or selfie sticks
- Photography must not be a nuisance to other spectators
the following items are PROHIBITED and may not be brought onto the permises:
• Any bag larger than 30 cm x 45 cm x 22 cm or a volume of 15 l
• Glass containers and cans
• Smoking and vaping
• Aerosol cans
• Skateboards and roller blades
• Hard coolers and hard or metal containers
• Video cameras, recording devices, tripods and monopods
• Selfie sticks and other telescopic devices
• Flag poles
• Sealed packages of any kind
• Any content constituting unauthorized advertising or promotional material*
• Any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by Tennis Canada staff*
AMBUSH MARKETING OF ANY KIND IS PROHIBITED:
- Attempt to distribute leaflets, pamphlets, non-approved publications, wearable items or premium giveaways
- Attempt to create unauthorized brand affinity or presence
- Unauthorized attempt to sell items or possess items with the intent to sell
- Any other activity that Tennis Canada staff deems inappropriate
Your cooperation, patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as we enhance and expand our security efforts to make your visit to National Bank Open safe and enjoyable.
TOURNAMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
- Tennis Canada : 514-273-1515
- Information : Option 5
- Ticketing : Option 2
- Security : Option 7
- Email : [email protected]
In case of an emergency, dial 911 and notify tournament security.